Bodegas Grant La Garrocha 375ml
Bodegas Grant, located in the heart of the town of El Puerto de Santa Maria, has been owned by the same family since 1841. Edmundo Grant is the current generation caring for the bodega. The Grant family are former almacenistas who only recently began to estate bottle. Although the do not own any vineyards, they primarily source grapes from the famed Pago Valvaina. Their label, La Garrocha, refers to a famous dance performed with a stick while on horseback.